Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Planned Parenthood's Hidden Agenda Exposed

I get a newsletter from from the Human Life Alliance every month or so, and one of the most recent newsletters I got was called "The Truth About Planned Parenthood."  This newsletter is unbelievable! I can't believe some of the things I read in here, especially page 10 where it talks about population control ideas mentioned in the past, because of most of those have actually taken place! Ideal family size has shrunk, homosexuality has increased, encouraging women to work, and I wouldn't doubt the fertility control agents in the water. I know too many people, myself included, who are having problems having more children. Coincidence? Maybe. But I doubt it. Makes you wonder what else we have been "tricked" into over generations. So sad. (I know they are not referring to PP directly in this portion of the article, but they are partially to blame for enforcing "population control."

Here is the publication: http://www.humanlife.org/Planned-Parenthood.php

I also like to keep up with the pro-life arena using this site: lifenews.com Here is one of the articles I read this afternoon. I have heard a lot about Girl Scouts being involved with PP, but I just couldn't wrap my head around it. :( My daughter will not ever be in the Girls Scouts. That is too bad. 

Article From Lifenews.com: http://www.lifenews.com/2004/03/09/nat-369/

No comments:

Post a Comment