Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Dandelion Jewelry

I have been buying Dandelion jewelry to Remember Lucy since a sweet friend of mine recommended it to me a little over a year ago. I try to get a piece on Lucy's EDD and her Heaven date every year. I Love this piece because the Dandelion seeds in the bottle are so unique. And the second charm, the disc, the lady who made it, personalized it for free. It originally was meant to say, "Wish." I asked her to put, "If I had one wish..." I want to get another disk eventually, to go under the other disk that says, "I would wish for you, Dear Lucy." 

Here are some other pieces I have ordered. The necklace I ordered, the lady put, "If I had one wish..." on the front. And then on the back she put, "I would wish for you, Dear Lucy." But it broke because I wore it so much, and she doesn't sale them anymore, which is why I wanted my disk necklace to say that. 

The second piece I ordered was a bracelet. It was on a cheap string and it broke also, and now I cannot find the charm. :( So I plan to reorder it soon and maybe out it on different string.



Here are some pieces I want to buy in the future: 

GORGEOUS BRACELET! But it is $32.00!

Earrings to Match the Rest of the Pieces

Very Unique Necklace-Made with read Dandelion seeds!
 

3 comments:

  1. I am loving all your blog posts, Brittany! I know I haven't been commenting, but I have been reading each one and I plan on commenting more.

    I love that you associate dandelions with Lucy...it's so special to have something symbolic to remind us of our babies. It makes it fun to find things like necklaces and what not to get as keepsakes.

    The pieces you already have are beautiful and so are the ones you plan on getting in the future! I am sorry a couple of your pieces broke. :( I can't wait to see the other pieces you eventually get! How often do you wear your "Lucy jewelry?"

    Much love and hugs,
    HR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha. You are fine. I know what you mean. I always read yours, but sometimes don't comment. I mean to, but just don't.

    Oh yes. I spend lots of time picking out the specific piece I want for her each anniversary. :)

    Thank you! I always shop on the Etsy website. All the jewelry is handmade and very affordable, and the best part is, the people on there LOVE to personalize. I generally wear at least one piece every single day...Until it breaks. I feel like I can carry her with me that way.

    Love,

    Brittany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I LOVE Etsy! :) That is where I got mine and my mom's egg nest necklaces. All the stuff is so beautiful and lots of it is handmade...and I like to support small businesses in America. :)

      That's so sweet that you try to wear a piece each day! :)

      Delete