Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Preparing to Speak

I have been busy the past few days preparing to speak on the 27th at Rocky Face Baptist.  I am trying to take my time since this will be my first time speaking. I am praying it goes well. Last night, I was up late thinking about it, and it hit me! I was instantly awake. I knew exactly what I wanted to say! I got some construction paper and a marker. That was the closest writing stuff. :) And I wrote. I wrote one page, front and back. There were messy notes everywhere. I revised it a little at the center today, and it sounds really good and meets the time window they are looking at. While I was at the center, I talked to the director about what I should bring. (I was just thinking cards.) She told me there would be a table set up for me to put information on and stand at if anybody wanted to talk to me after church. She gave me a huge box of "12 week fetal models." Apparently they got a good deal on them awhile back. She also gave me cards to go with them that have a little information on the stages of fetal development. I have 4 pamphlets, two that are about post abortion-one I made specifically for our center that details our new post abortive programs, and one that talks about God's plan for our recovery. Another pamphlet talks about other options for unexpected pregnancies, fetal development, and the types of abortions and the effects of abortion-physical and mental. I am too excited for words. This is my big chance! Who would have thought just 3 years after my abortion, I would be able to stand in front of a church and speak! God has really Blessed me in my road to recovery!

*I will post my speech after I give it. That way I can also post about how it went and all.*


No comments:

Post a Comment