Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

New Business Cards

I ordered some business cards from Vista print. Since I knew I would be speaking in January, I wanted to get some cards, but I didn't want to spend a lot, so I waited until their after Christmas deals. I got 500 premium business cards with my own image attached to them AND SHIPPING for $5.00! Their deal was $5.00 for 500 cards and you could add what you wanted for free and they paid shipping, so all I paid for was the cards themselves. I will probably continue to order them through vistaprint, but it will be about $20.00 or $25.00 if they are not on sale. I am sure it will take awhile for me to go through all 500 cards. Here they are:


5 comments:

  1. Love them! The purple dandelion picture is perfect!

    I'm following this blog now, from where you posted the link on your other one lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, random, but they have bulletin boards at the DSC campus that people can put things on. I could take a couple and pin them up if you're interested in something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! That is the picture and color for the post abortive ministry there now. She told me to pick out whatever I wanted, and I thought it would be neat to do that. Oh yah. I forgot I posted a link on the jewelry.

    That would be awesome! I can never think of anywhere to post them because I am never in Dalton! Thank you so much! I will give you some next time I see you. I am sure that will be soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beautiful! Purple dandelions - how perfect! :) I love that Lucy's symbol is used for the Post-Abortive ministry at the Center!

    What a great deal, I am glad you found it. I like VistaPrint. I pray the Lord uses these cards to bring people to you that need hope and healing.

    I am actually thinking about printing out some little cards with my website to hand out to people at the March for LIFE in D.C. to hopefully "get my story out there!" Maybe I can find a good deal too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I Love it. It really feels like she is a big part of it-well, a bigger part than she already is.

    Yes, that would be great, Hannah! You should do that! You will probably have to order then quick though so they ship in time. Mine too about a week and a half to print and get here. I can't wait to hear all about D.C.!

    ReplyDelete